versions of the UltraSling II provide immobilization for rotator
cuff repairs, capusular shifts, Bankhart repairs, glenohumeral
dislocations/subluxation and soft tissue repairs/strains.
• Breathable extra padded fabric for greater comfort, particularly
in longer term use
• Encourages effective healing by allowing the shoulder and arm to
remain in a neutral position
• Helps prevent post-operative internal rotation contractures that
can occur in a sling
• Promotes auxiliary air exchange to reduce risk of secondary
• Exercise ball stimulates circulation
• Easy open front panel encourages forearm exercises
• Allows arm to be positioned in a variety of positions dependent on
post-operative requirements (either more °°posterior or anterior)
Measure elbow crease to base of
index finger, fits right or left arm.
Up to 11"
11" - 13"
Derotation Strap - Price $26.95
Straps hooks to UltraSling and prevents internal rotation by
securely holding the patients arm in neutral position.