after initial anterior shoulder dislocation or post operatively when
external rotation is desired The anterior part of the capsule hangs
loosely during internal rotation and the labrum is able to displace
medially. In external rotation, the subscapularis tendon tightens
thus closing the anterior joint cavity and helping the labrum
maintain a good position on the glenoid rim.
• 15° and 30° versions to suit your protocol
• Comfortable foam pillow for patient compliance
• Derotational shoulder strap to keep product in place
• Quick release buckles make it easy to take on and off
• Popular Ultra Sling materials and adjustable straps for patient
• Three sizes in left and right versions to suit your patients needs
ULTRA SLING ER
Measure elbow crease to base of
index finger, fits right or left arm.